Posted November 04, 2015
Technology for Your Team
At BNA, we pride ourselves on utilizing the latest, state of the art accounting and finance technology to ensure that we stay both progressive and efficient. To that end, we’ve teamed up with the trustworthy teams at Gusto and Xero to extend these modern conveniences to our clients.
We use Gusto (formerly ZenPayroll) to streamline everything from our new employee onboarding to managing our team’s payroll.
• Automatic New Hire Reporting means less paperwork and more time to make your new hires feel welcome
• Gusto takes care of employee onboarding — employees can fill out their own personal details, saving you from manual data entry
• Once setup, each employee will get an account to access paystubs, manage charitable donations and more from any device, anywhere, anytime
• Gusto is highly secure, built an ironclad system to keep your data safe — from 256-bit SSL encryption to two-step authentication
We use Xero’s functionality and integration with a network of related service providers to provide a scalable accounting solution to our clients
• Xero accounting software operates in the cloud so your financial data is stored online and accessible anywhere, anytime and from any device with an internet connection
• Xero provides bank level security and your information is guarded at the same level as internet banking
• The Xero accounting application was specifically designed for small business and is easy to utilize
• Xero integrates with a large network of add-on applications to help manage all aspects of your business including point of sale, time tracking, inventory management, invoicing and job systems plus a wide range of other specialized software
With all this talk of technology, it’s important to remember that a friendly, experienced human is at the heart of all of our services.
We look forward to discussing our capabilities and process with you and encourage you to contact us today to learn more about working together.